French Conversations Level 1
Welcome to French Conversations Level 1! Converstations are important to learn a new language because we need to practice in common situations the vocabulary we are learning.
French conversations can be challenging at the beginning, but you can expand your knowledge in many different ways practicing these simple French Converstations Level 1.
In this post we offer you basics converstations and also personal presentations that you can practice watching the videos for each one. Learn and practice level 1 at your own pace and rhythm by clicking in the image that interest you the most:
French Beginners Level 1
1. What’s your name?: Tu t'appelles comment? (informal) Comment vous appelez vous? (formal)
2. How are you? Comment vas-tu? (informal) Comment allez-vous? (formal)
3. Where do you live? Où habites-tu? (informal) Où habitez-vous? (formal)
4. Do you have brothers ans sisters? Est-ce que tu as des frères et soeurs?
5. What is your profession?: Quelle est votre profession?
6. How old are you? Quel âge as-tu? (informal)Quel âge avez-vous? (formal)
7. When is your birthday?: Quand est ton anniversaire?
8. What is your phone number? Quel est votre numéro de téléphone?
9. What is your (p.) nationality? Quelle est votre nationalité?
10. Where are you going? - Where do you come from?: Où vas tu? - D'où viens tu?
11. What day is it? Quel jour sommes nous? Quel jour est-il?
14. Let me introduce you... Je vous présente
Do you want to learn more French conversations Level 1? Click on the image of your interest:
Do you want to practice another French Conversations Level? Click on the image of your interest: