Would you like to Prepare for TEF – Préparation au TEF?
Then, you are in the right place, since we can help you to be prepare for this exam and get ready to Prepare for TEF – Préparation au TEF. If your goal is to immigrate to Canada and apply for your residency visa, passing this test can help you a lot with your final score. You can also use this test to study or work in Canada.
What’s Included in Our Preparation Course
We offer you a complete course, which will guide you from the beginning to the desired level through exercises, tests, techniques and tips to prepare you for the TEF.
In our program you will have:
- A TEF diagnosis
- A tailored preparation for each module of the TEF exam
- Grammar and vocabulary preparation from beginners level
- Access to Prep my future platform which includes 1,500+ TEF-level exercises
- Many practice tests for all modules, including the answers for each exercise
How long does it take to prepare for the exam?
This depends on 3 things:
1) From where you are going to start: Your current level of French.
2) How many hours you plan to study: daily, weekly, monthly.
3) What level you want to achieve: How much point you need to obtain (CLB 5, CLB 7).
How long will it take to be ready?
Here are some scenarios for CLB 5: (this means 6 levels of classes in our program).
Scenario A: If you start from 0 and plan to study between 8 to 10 hours a week you will need between 8 to 10 months.
Scenario B: If you start from scratch but can study longer, 15-20 hours a week, you can achieve it between 5 and 7 months.
Scenario C: If you have knowledge of French ( DELF A1 or NCLC 3) you will need between 3 and 5 months to achieve CLB 5. (If you study 15-20 hours a week).
*In case you wish to obtain the CLB 7 level (this means 9 levels of classes in our program) you would need to add 2 to 3 months to each option above.