Hello and Welcome to French for Kids!
We provide children and youth the opportunity to practice French through easy and fun activities developed carefully for them by professionals in education.
French for Kids offers 4 Main activities:
1) Tutoring French Kids:
Would you like to improve the level of French of your child in the school? We have the solution: Tutoring French Kids. Our teaching skills, will help your child to improve his/her cognitive abilities because we strengthen their attention and concentration through games and exercises. Learning a new language opens our thinking and help us win trust and confidence in life every day.
Pay online here:
This is a great opportunity to connect with others making lasting friends and discovering new interests. We have classes Monday to Friday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
We offer a unique program with a colorful journey of fun filled with music and games. In this personalized program we promote French communication and we increase self-awareness, confidence and happiness.
Kids Regular program Fees:
- Registration ONLINE Fee is $250.- for one level = 18 hours of French classes
- Registration ONLINE Fee is $440.- for two levels = 36 hours of French classes
- Registration ONLINE Fee is $100.- for 6 hours of French classes
- Face to face registration Fee is $350.- for one level = 18 hours of French classes (not offer at this moment)
- All materials are included (online document, access to all our resources).
- The following payment methods are available: cash, cheque, e-mail transfer (email@example.com) or credit card (Paypal).
- Click here for Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the program
3) Free Kids French Resources website:
Are you interested in specific FREE resources for Children and Youth? Visit our website specially designed for them at:
We offer a variety of camps for children and youth. Please click on the one of your interest to have more information:
French language is an asset that can be improved through practice. If children and youth have fun they will want to continue practicing, and the more they practice, the more natural it becomes.