French classes in London
Welcome to French Classes in London! since French is one of the two official languages in Canada, it is very important to consider learning French or at least trying to communicate at the first levels. Besides that, you have significant advantages when you speak more than one language. French classes in London are now open. Check our schedule in the video or reading the information below.
ONLINE BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATE PROGRAM:
Registration for ONLINE French Classes is open. Students can choose to attend:
- Once a week and finish one level in 9 weeks or
- Twice a week and finish the level in 5 weeks or
- Three times a week and finish the level in 3 weeks.
French classes for Kids:
Location: 7430 Copenhagen Road, L5N 2C4, Mississauga, Ontario. We also offer courses near to Square One Area and Mclaughlin and Steeles Area ***We only offer online classes for the moment***
Phone: 647 702 4544
between 4 to 8 students (Face to Face)
between 3 to 6 students (online)
Regular program fees:
- ONLINE Course Fee is $250.- for one level
- ONLINE Course Fee is $420.- for two levels
- Face to face course Fee is $350.- for one level (not offer at this moment)
- All materials are included (online document, access to all our resources).
TEF Preparation or TCF Canada (For immigration purposes) fees:
- CLB 4 preparation Fee is $920.- (That includes five levels.)
- CLB 5 preparation Fee is $1100.- (That includes six levels.)
- CLB 7 preparation Fee is $1500.- (That includes nine levels.)
- All materials are included (online document, notebook, two books per level, and membership for Prep my Future equivalent to $50)
French DELF Preparation fees:
- DELF A1 preparation Fee is $610.- (That includes three levels.)
- DELF A2 preparation Fee is $920.- (That includes five levels.)
- DELF B1 preparation Fee is $1100.- (That includes six levels.)
- DELF B2 (TEF Canada level) preparation Fee is $1500.- (That includes nine levels.)
- All materials are included (handouts, notebook and one CD, and two books)
Here is the Registration form:
Group classes Payment:
We offer as well one-to-one French Courses in London. Our one-to-one classes can take place any day of the week, including weekends, and can be scheduled for the morning, afternoon or evening. Please click here for more information about our one-to-one French classes.
In both, the group courses and the one-to-one French classes, you will be provided with relevant lesson materials.
Knowing French can give you a competitive edge in the future for the job market anywhere in Canada and in many other countries. Knowing both languages – English and French – means twice as much of everything: twice as many friends, twice as many job opportunities, and twice as many experiences.
Pay online here for Private classes:
French for Kids:
We offer as well French group courses and one o one tutoring for Kids that need to advance in their french skills during school time. Visit French for Kids
Welcome to “French Courses in London” and remember that French is widely used and accessible throughout the country. It is the mother tongue of one Canadian in four. With French we have the advantage of texts, references and library books prepared for the Francophone market in this country. Also there are a large numbers of activities in Francophone communities, specially in London Area.
If you are considering one of our courses – and you need more information –
please fill out the following registration form and we will contact you ASAP!