Hello and Welcome to French for Kids!
We provide children and youth the opportunity to practice French through easy and fun activities developed carefully for them by professionals in education.
French for Kids offers 4 Main activities:
1) Tutoring French Kids:
Would you like to improve the level of French of your child in the school? We have the solution: Tutoring French Kids. Our teaching skills, will help your child to improve his/her cognitive abilities because we strengthen their attention and concentration through games and exercises. Learning a new language opens our thinking and help us win trust and confidence in life every day.
Pay online here:
This is a great opportunity to connect with others making lasting friends and discovering new interests. Every Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Friday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 13:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. we offer a unique program with a colorful journey of fun filled with music and games. In this personalized program we promote French communication and we increase self-awareness, confidence and happiness.
- French Classes Mississauga registration Fee is $100. ($90.- for one module = 6 classes and $10.- for materials - handouts, notebook and one CD) or
- You can also register for the level, the Fee is 270$ (one level = 3 modules= 18 classes) and $10.- for materials - handouts, notebook and one CD.
- Additional book for practicing more exercises is 15 $.
- The following payment methods are available: cash, cheque, e-mail transfer (email@example.com) or credit card (Paypal).
Pay on-line here:
The next program starts on the dates below, the program runs for 9 weeks (if you take two hours per) and 18 weeks (if you take one hour per week)
3) Free Kids French Resources website:
Are you interested in specific FREE resources for Children and Youth? Visit our website specially designed for them at:
French language is an asset that can be improved through practice. If children and youth have fun they will want to continue practicing, and the more they practice, the more natural it becomes.