Adult Intermediate French Classes
Adult Intermediate french classes is a 6 week program open to beginners and intermediate french level students. It provides a structured and professional environment for adults who want to learn how to interact in most everyday situations in french language. At the end of the program, successful students should be able to use simple structures and basic vocabulary in a wide range of themes.
At the end of the program, students should be able to:
- Introduce themselves (age, name, profession, background information) and other people (family, colleagues, celebrities)
- Discuss likes and dislikes (food, clothing, animals, hobbies & activities, etc.)
- Express needs, feelings or basic emotions and ask for help if necessary
- Exchange information on familiar / routine matters
- Describe immediate environment and people acting in it (roles and status)
Students are expected to complete minimal homework assignments (reading, grammar exercises, preparation) for each next session, which will make their learning more effective and accelerate their progress.
This course is aimed at people with prior French experience and is intended to give students more French vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Registration for January French Classes Mississauga FOR INTERMEDIATES is open.
The next program starts on:
Location: 7430 Copenhagen Road, L5N 2C4, Mississauga, Ontario. We also offer courses near to Square One Area and Mclaughlin and Steeles Area
Phone: 647 702 4544
Group Size: between 4 to 8 students
Beginner or Intermediate program fees:
- Registration Fee is $270.- for one level = 18 hours of french classes
- Registration Fee is $100.- for one module = 6 hours of french classes
- All materials are included (handouts, notebook and one CD).
- Additional book for practicing more exercises is $15.
- The following payment methods are available: cash, cheque, e-mail transfer (email@example.com) or credit card (Paypal).
- Click here for Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the program.
Pay on-line here:
Adult Intermediate French Classes require a minimum number of attendees and if this number is not reached by the start of term, the class will be cancelled. New Students can join the group anytime. Communications about this program will be through the email address you provide at registration.
Your plans have changed and you need to reschedule your course?
Check out our upcoming courses
If you are not an Intermediate, but a beginner: