Adult Intermediate French Classes
Adult Intermediate french classes is a 6 week program open to beginners and intermediate french level students. It provides a structured and professional environment for adults who want to learn how to interact in most everyday situations in french language. At the end of the program, successful students should be able to use simple structures and basic vocabulary in a wide range of themes.
At the end of the program, students should be able to:
- Introduce themselves (age, name, profession, background information) and other people (family, colleagues, celebrities)
- Discuss likes and dislikes (food, clothing, animals, hobbies & activities, etc.)
- Express needs, feelings or basic emotions and ask for help if necessary
- Exchange information on familiar / routine matters
- Describe immediate environment and people acting in it (roles and status)
Students are expected to complete minimal homework assignments (reading, grammar exercises, preparation) for each next session, which will make their learning more effective and accelerate their progress.
This course is aimed at people with prior French experience and is intended to give students more French vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Registration for October French Classes Mississauga FOR INTERMEDIATES is open.
The next program starts on:
Location: 7430 Copenhagen Road, L5N 2C4, Mississauga, Ontario. We also offer courses near to Square One Area and Mclaughlin and Steeles Area
Phone: 647 702 4544
Group Size: between 4 to 8 students
Beginner or Intermediate program fees:
- French Classes Mississauga registration Fee is $270. (one level = 3 modules = 18 classes) and $10.- for materials (handouts, notebook and one CD) or
- You can also register for one module, the Fee is $100 ($90.- for one module = 6 classes and $10.- for materials - handouts, notebook and one CD).
- Additional book for practicing more exercises is $15.
- If you would like to advance faster, you can also take two days per week.
- The following payment methods are available: cash, cheque, e-mail transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or credit card (Paypal).
- Click here for Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the program.
Pay on-line here:
Adult Intermediate French Classes require a minimum number of attendees and if this number is not reached by the start of term, the class will be cancelled. New Students can join the group anytime. Communications about this program will be through the email address you provide at registration.
Your plans have changed and you need to reschedule your course?
Check out our upcoming courses
If you are not an Intermediate, but a beginner: